Clubwire News Service
Equipment Loan Program
Locate A Council or Club
Member Incentive Program
Industry Partner Program
Our new Member Incentive Program provides a resource to councils and clubs to obtain merchandise for educational activities, fundraisers and membership recognition. It expands the product line (not just rods anymore) that clubs and councils can choose from as an incentive for recruiting new members to Fly Fishers International.
Our industry partners are offering significant discounts on their products exclusively for this program! Our partners include Temple Fork Outfitters, Orvis, HMH Vises, Peak Fishing, Rajeff Sports (Echo Rods), Wapsi Fly, and Winston Rods with more partners on the way.
Once a club/council recruits at least 12 new members to FFI, they receive a $75 credit (or $110 for 18 new members) towards an order with one or more of our industry partners. Don't worry - all Club/Council existing credit balances from the Rod Incentive Program are transferred to the new program!
1. Must be a current council or club (charter or affiliate) of FFI in good standing.
2. No merchandise may be purchased for personal use. All merchandise purchased must be used for educational, fundraising or membership recognition programs within the council or club. If you have credits to use, they MUST be used towards any purchase.
3. All orders must be placed through the FFI’s national office with information on how the products will be used to further the mission of the council or club.
4. Once the club/council reaches a total of 12 new member credits the club/council will be notified by FFI. A designated Club/Council Administrator coordinates the purchase through FFI. This administrator must be a current FFI member and establish a special role with FFI Headquarters prior to purchase.
5. An FFI application for a new member must be marked with the name of the FFI club or council on the referred line of the application to receive the credits. PLEASE DO NOT USE PRESIDENT'S NAME or ABBREVIATION OF CLUB’S NAME. FFI Headquarters will keep track of the credits, but we must have good information to associate the new member with the appropriate club or council.
6. Once notified of the minimum 12-member credit, the club/council will have 90 days to place their order. If a club/council is trying to reach 18-member credits, an extension period can be requested, but this request must be made at the time of notification. If the club/council fails to place an order within 90 days of notification or does not ask for an extension, they will lose the credits they have at the time the notification was sent. Therefore, it is essential that the club/council responds when they are notified.
7. The club/council is responsible for shipping costs so it is more cost effective to use your credit with one industry partner at a time.
8. The incentive program only applies to new members - renewing or current FFI memberships do not qualify.
9. Membership applications received with promotional rates (for example 1st year charter club member rate) do not qualify.
10. Credit will be given to the club or the council, not both. Credit will be given to the club or council the member designates on the application.
11. To be considered a new member to the FFI, the individual cannot have been an FFI member in the past three (3) years.
12. Clubs have the option to donate their credits to their Council or to the FFI Fair for fundraising. Councils may donate their credits to the FFI Fair fundraising efforts.
1. Click here to go to a secured site. You will be asked to log in as a designated administrator.
2. Go to the website of the industry partner. Select the items you want to purchase and write down the item numbers on the order form. Please ONLY select products that are in stock.
3. An order form is required for each partner. Fill out the order form(s), making sure the partner's name, each item number, and description is listed. Click here to download a fillable form OR Click here to download the printable order form.
4. Submit the form, along with an explanation of how the products will be used to the national office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Once the form is submitted, FFI Headquarters will secure a quote for the product AND shipping/handling.
6. Once the quote is provided, the club/council member incentive credits will be subtracted. Any remaining balance will need to be paid with check or credit card PRIOR to the order being placed.
Please direct your questions regarding this program to the FFI Club/Council Coordinator via e-mail to email@example.com or call 406-222-9369.